Licensed Home Inspector
Andy Sutton is the owner and inspector of On Point Property Inspection, LLC. In an industry that’s constantly changing, you should choose a home inspector who is always taking strides to learn and grow in order to provide a decidedly outstanding service. With a passion for homes and helping others that is second to none in the field, Andy is the right man for the job—working tirelessly to expand his own knowledge so that every single tidbit that he’s able to pass along to his clients serves as an asset to an informed buying or selling decision.
Some of Andy’s licenses and certifications include:
- Licensed NC Home Inspector (#2852)
- Nation Home Inspector (#AS620463)
- Inspection Training Associates, Residential Construction Inspection (#2WKVA0706)
- ASHI, Standards & Ethics (#AS620463)
- Inspector Nation Certified Home Inspector
- Deck Inspector (#CDECI0000002852)
- Drone Inspector (#CDROI0000002852)
- Remote Pilot, Small Unmanned Aircraft (#429417)
- Residential Electrical Inspector (#CELEI0000002852)
- Greenhouse Inspector (#CGREI0000002852)
- Mold Inspector (#CMIS002852)
- Pre-Drywall Inspector (#CPREI0000002852)
- Thermal Vision Inspector (#CTHEI0000002852)
A Home Inspector Who Takes Pride in His Work Because He Gives It His All
Andy’s professional background spans many different sides of the real estate industry and beyond, including work in residential construction, business, and marketing. Andy founded On Point Property Inspections, LLC in 2009, and what an endlessly rewarding experience it has been—helping families improve their understanding of the features, functions, and underlying issues in a home’s construction so that a real estate transaction can be planned as carefully as possible. When Andy inspects a home, you can expect for him to treat you respectfully and with total integrity, providing an honest analysis of the home that will make for a much safer and more knowledgeable sale or purchase.
Achieve Your Goals as a Home-Buyer or Seller
- We serve both home-buyers and sellers, but only one at a time—because our commitment is given 100% to each individual client, and we’ll go the extra mile to make sure that you’re able to achieve your personal goals in the real estate market
- Feel free to tag along during the home inspection for an inside look at the process, enjoying open discussion as we go along so that you can gain confidence in your understanding of the home’s condition
- We continue to welcome phone calls long after an inspection has been performed, answering your questions as you think of them so that you’re never in doubt for long
When he’s not performing home inspections, Andy can typically be found spending quality time with his beloved wife and three children. Andy is always supporting his children at their sporting events, and he’s very involved in his church and community.
Proudly Serving NC’s The Triangle
We offer a variety of professional home inspection services to the greater Triangle area, including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, Moncure, Fuquay Varina, Holly Springs, Cary, Pittsboro, Apex, and New Hill.
On Point Property Inspections
A good home can best be characterized as a structure that’s safely built, comfortable for a family’s needs, and financially sensible to buy and maintain. At On Point Property Inspections, LLC, our unbiased home inspections will help to make sure that all of these requirements are satisfied so that you won’t have to experience buyer’s remorse after an investment is made. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Payment is due at the conclusion of the inspection. We accept personal checks (made out to On Point Property Inspections), cash (exact payment only), Visa, Master Card and Discover. If you are unable to attend the inspection, we ask that you furnish us with your credit card information when scheduling your appointment.
All of our clients are protected through our Errors & Omissions/General Liability insurance policy.