Why Choose On Point Property Inspections:
Honest, reliable and thorough
24 hr reporting
Onsite walk through with inspector
See issues first hand
100% money-back guarantee
True Peace of Mind:
Customer reviews are 5-star
Online scheduling available 24/7
Sample inspection reports available
Thorough and detailed reports
Certified and highly skilled inspector
Builder Warranty Inspections
Radon Gas Testing
January is National Radon Awareness Month. Check out our blog to learn more about the harmful effects of this gas and the importance of testing your home.
Committed to Professional Home Inspections that Apex Area Home Buyers and Sellers can Take to the Bank
“Thank you for taking the time to explain the home inspection process and for being so thorough. The inspection report is excellent and very easy to read/understand. Definitely will recommend you to family and friends!” Katie Garland, Apex NC
Whether you’re buying or selling, a prompt, professional home inspection is vital. It can mean the difference between thousands of dollars and weeks or months lost. Avoid that unnecessary stress!
Hundreds of satisfied customers in the Apex, Cary, Holly Springs, and surrounding areas sleep more easily because of On Point Property Inspections. They depend on us for professional residential inspections on pre-sale, re-sale, new construction, builder warranty, and historic homes.
We stand behind our home inspection reports with a 100% Guarantee! It’s all part of our mission: to create peace of mind for our clients, one inspection at a time.
Here’s why you can enjoy complete peace of mind:
- Extensive inspector training and experience. On Point owner and Apex home inspector Andrew Sutton is certified in North Carolina (N.C. License # 2852). His local knowledge and national certification ensures the most comprehensive expertise possible for residential inspections. Over 1,000 families have been served in Wake County and surrounding counties in NC.
- Comprehensive inspection checklist. We cover all home areas, inside and out, and most residential systems. For extra assurance, radon and termite inspections are also available.
- Color digital photos and detailed drawings. All areas requiring attention are fully documented and explained, with pinpoint clarification.
- 24-hour turnaround time on report delivery. Time is money, and we respect yours! Access your completed report online or by email within 24 hours of your property’s inspection.
- Detailed, easy-to-follow, reports. Area by area, incident by incident, we document any trouble spots. We explain what needs to be done in clear, layman’s terms. We also take the time to answer all your questions to your satisfaction.
- Schedule inspections around your day. Schedule your appointment online, or call us to schedule right now.
“Peace of Mind For Our Clients, One Inspection At A Time”
“You are very thorough, thank you for all the extra time you spent with me. As a first time home buyer I was very nervous about the inspection, but you calmed me down and walked me through the process.” Renee Wilson, Morrisville, NC
Want more information?
- Understand the dangers of Radon Gas and the testing process
- See a sample home inspection report
- Call On Point Property Inspections directly at 919-434-4969
“Thank you for taking your time and helping us with this process. You have provided us with an excellent report that was very easy to follow. I will mention this to my friend and coworker who is buying a house next week. I’m sure he will be impressed as I was with your work.” Munzer Sarakbi, Raleigh, NC